ToysRus - Toy R Us doesn't exchange mistaken game
I just bought my son's birthday gift Super Mario Bros.game that he was asking for long time.
But when he put it into the Wii, it showed invalid disk. Then we found out this disk was for the new Wii machine Wii U that we didn't know about before. I went back to the store and want to change the game to the version that work for the old kind of Wii. The manager refused to change it because the game was opened.
And she said somebody just copy the game. I asked what can I do with the disk if I didn't have the new machine. She said she would like to sell me a new machine.
I was speech less.My feeling was I would not buy stuff in that store any more.d41446a review #364143
You may also like
- "Placed an online layaway order on 9/20. Paid the deposit required and made two subsequent cash payments in store. Received 3 items shipped to me and when I went to..."
- "I don't live in the US so I haven't seen this on my TV, but I am shocked to find this on the internet: In this advert the children were..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "Here beta android navigation app. On mocospace it says simply download to earn 20 moco gold. Ill attatch screenshots. Downloaded and ran the app. In one screenshot youll see where..."
- "Beware of false advertisement. Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99. Put in the size and color selection and went to check..."
- "I attempted to order online on Wed, Dec 17, 2014 @ 9:40p and it would not let me place an order, so I called the store to place the order..."
- "John Rego calls his business Regs Roofing. My neighbor was getting her roof done. The bundles of shingle were loaded onto a 12/12 pitch by Hermans Building Supplies...."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- " An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management..."