ToysRus - Toy R Us doesn't exchange mistaken game
I just bought my son's birthday gift Super Mario Bros.game that he was asking for long time.
But when he put it into the Wii, it showed invalid disk. Then we found out this disk was for the new Wii machine Wii U that we didn't know about before. I went back to the store and want to change the game to the version that work for the old kind of Wii. The manager refused to change it because the game was opened.
And she said somebody just copy the game. I asked what can I do with the disk if I didn't have the new machine. She said she would like to sell me a new machine.
I was speech less.My feeling was I would not buy stuff in that store any more.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "I ordered hair bows about 2 months ago... Still haven't received them!!! Probably won't even fit my daughters head by the time I get them. ..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "I purchase the Cafe Range - being sold as a professional range - we bought the gas/propane range. The knobs on the range wore out in the first year...."
- "CRS Granite, ie: Custom Resurfacing Solutions of Ancaster Ontario, Phone 1 877 6487997. March 2011, Ordered granite countertops to be layed ouver new plywood and old tops to be removed...."
- "Not only do they not honor their warranties, the worst customer service agent int he world, Melody (married or related to the owner...who else could work for these thieves but..."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."
- "I am working on a 2110 gex motor that came to the shop missing and running poorly and backfireing out nbr 3 and 4 carbs with 197 miles since install..."