ToysRus - Canadians Beware...Don't buy "Glow Products"
I ordered a Crayola Colour Explosion Glow Board ($24.99) from ToysRus online in Canada.After a short period of use, some of the markers have dried out.
Now I find out that ToysRus Canada do not carry refill glow markers for this product. This makes the item I have purchased totally useless for my grandchildren's visits to me. I expected Colour Explosion Glow Board Marker Refills to be available on their site or at least in their stores, but I can't find them anywhere. I don't think that is serving customers very well.
I feel I have been "ripped off". Why do they carry a product and then not sell refills for it? They are still selling products that use glow markers right now that are the latest addition to the Crayola line. To me this is a very "shady practice"!
I contacted Crayola and they said it was the merchants choice whether they carry a product or not.ToysRus if you sell the product, sell the refill markers too!!I am a VERY DISCOURAGED and UNHAPPY CUSTOMER.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Advertisements and Cons
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "If you're job searching, Entry level jobs for "Direct Marketing" and "Outsourced Marketing" companies are scams. I got scammed into one - I worked for 12 hours a day, 6 days..."
- "I bought a Freedom Stick 250u on Listia for 82,100 credits. I was suspicious of the auction from the very beginning. ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE GUT..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I have used this Florist for the past several years and they produced beautiful flower arrangements at a great price. Even used them for my father-in-law's funeral. Though..."
- "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..."
- "I ordered a large item from Target.com. Value approx $300. I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it..."
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."