ToysRus - Canadians Beware...Don't buy "Glow Products"
I ordered a Crayola Colour Explosion Glow Board ($24.99) from ToysRus online in Canada.After a short period of use, some of the markers have dried out.
Now I find out that ToysRus Canada do not carry refill glow markers for this product. This makes the item I have purchased totally useless for my grandchildren's visits to me. I expected Colour Explosion Glow Board Marker Refills to be available on their site or at least in their stores, but I can't find them anywhere. I don't think that is serving customers very well.
I feel I have been "ripped off". Why do they carry a product and then not sell refills for it? They are still selling products that use glow markers right now that are the latest addition to the Crayola line. To me this is a very "shady practice"!
I contacted Crayola and they said it was the merchants choice whether they carry a product or not.ToysRus if you sell the product, sell the refill markers too!!I am a VERY DISCOURAGED and UNHAPPY CUSTOMER.review #382513
You may also like
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- "I have been trying to advertise my add for two days its saying transaction complete but not takein money from my card this is bcomeing a issue for me I've..."
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "I have used this Florist for the past several years and they produced beautiful flower arrangements at a great price. Even used them for my father-in-law's funeral. Though..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..."
- "Otis is the worst escalators Company.I am using this lift for last 1 year and believe me it is so unreliable that it may stop working any time.It get hanged..."
- "I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars. The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning I tried to call the..."
- "Bought 2 same kind of slippers for myself and my sister. After a single wear the base wore off. Had been a loyal MK customer and always suggested people to..."